Terms of Service
Cambodia e-Visa Application Service (hereinafter referred to as the Company) is a private enterprise that provides an electronic visa (hereinafter referred to as an e-Visa) application agency service (hereinafter referred to as the Service) for Cambodia (hereinafter referred to as the Country).
Chapter 1: General Rules
Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms of service (hereinafter referred to as these Terms) pertain to usage of the Service provided by the Company. These Terms apply between the Company and a user of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the Applicant).
The Applicant shall be considered to have accepted these Terms upon usage of the Service.
Article 2 (Definitions)
For the purpose of this Agreement, the meanings of the terms below shall be defined as each item specifies.
Applicant refers to a corporate body, organization, association or individual that, upon accepting these Terms, enters into an agreement pertaining to usage of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the Usage Agreement) with the Company.
Third parties applying on behalf of individuals who wish to obtain an e-Visa are included in this definition.
2. The Website
The Website refers to the Cambodia e-Visa Application Service website operated by the Company to provide the Service.
The Service is provided to users through the Website.
3. Application Information
Application Information refers to certain information related to the Applicant that must be provided (registered) in order to use the Service, as specified by the Company.
A Visa is an inspection passage certificate issued on a passport that is part of the documentation required to undergo the Country's immigration inspection.
Generally, the inspection and issuance are handled by a government agency of the Country, namely an embassy or consulate.
An e-Visa is an electronic visa that can be applied for over the internet. It is one of several types of visas.
6. e-Visa Certificate
An e-Visa Certificate is part of the documentation required to undergo the Country’s immigration inspection, and a prerequisite for issuance of an e-Visa.
It may also be referred to as an Electronic Travel Authorization(ETA).
7. Required Documents
Required Documents refers to documents that are required to use the Service, such as a passport and identification photograph.
The Applicant shall prepare digital documents meeting the requirements as specified in the Required Documents section of the Website.
8. The Software
The Software collectively refers to any software needed to use the Service, such as the programming of the web services offered by the Company.
Article 3 (Change of Terms)
The Company may change these Terms without the consent of the Applicant.
The revised Terms shall take effect from the time they are published on the Website. Please check the latest version.
Article 4 (Establishment of the Usage Agreement)
1. The Usage Agreement shall be established when the Applicant agrees to these Terms, submits an application through a method designated by the Company, pays the service fee, and the company accepts this.
Provision of the Service will not begin until payment of the service fee has been confirmed.
2. The Applicant will be able to use the Service from the date that the Company accepts the application described in the preceding paragraph (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement Establishment Date).
3. If a minor wishes to use the Service, consent from a legal representative is required.
If the Applicant is a minor, depending on the circumstances, we may ask for a letter of consent from a legal representative.
Article 5 (Service fee and payment method)
The Applicant shall pay the Company a service fee designated by the Company in a manner specified by the Company.
1. Service fee
(1) A service fee will be charged upon establishment of the Usage Agreement as the price for usage of the Service. *1
(2) A service fee will be charged per application for each Applicant.
(3) The service fee is USD 108.
*1: The service fee is the price for usage of the Service.
It does not refer only to the application agency fee (work fee) and e-Visa application fee.
2. The service fee includes the fees listed in each of the following items.
(1) The Company's handling fees (including consulting fees, support fees, system usage fees and application agency fees)
(2) The e-Visa application fee to the Country's government and the handling charge for the e-Visa application fee payment
(3) Consumption tax
3. If irregular support is required, a separate fee will be charged for each instance of irregular support, up to a maximum of the paid service fee.
4. The Applicant shall be responsible for preparing any communication expenses and expenses for telecommunications equipment, etc. necessary to use the Service. These are not included in the service fee.
5. The Applicant shall be responsible for preparing any communication expenses and expenses for telecommunications equipment, etc., necessary to prepare digital documents that are required to use the Service, as well as expenses for paper, printing equipment, etc. necessary to print the e-Visa Certificate, etc. These are not included in the service fee.
6. The Company uses an online payment service provided by the payment agency Paypal.
Credit card information (credit card number, expiration date and CVV) is sent directly to Paypal without being stored in the Company's database.
7. The Applicant shall pay the service fee through the online payment service of Paypal using one of the payments methods designated in the following items.
(1) Credit card *2
(2) PayPal account *3
*2: Brand names: VISA｜MasterCard｜JCB
*3: A debit card or bank account can be registered to a Paypal account.
If you do not have a credit card, please use a Paypal account.
Article 6 (Notification)
1. The Company will send notifications related to the Service to the Applicant's registered email. When settlement completes and provision of the Service begins, and only at this time, the Applicant will be notified by an acceptance completion email with Cambodia e-Visa application procedure in the subject line. Additionally, a Payment complete (service provision started) notification will appear on the Website.*1
*1: If the notification email does not arrive, it may be for one of the following reasons.
Please contact customer support with the correct email address or a different email address that can receive the notification email.
For mobile phones, please ensure that your phone permits reception of email from the domain of the customer support email address before contacting support.
・There is a mistake in the email address.
・An email filter is set.
・You are using a mobile phone that is set to block emails from certain domains.
・The inbox is full.
2. Notifications provided through the methods specified in the previous paragraph shall take effect when the email is sent for the former method, and when the notification text is posted on the Website for the latter method.
Article 7 (Procedure for using the Service)
1. Apply for the Service
Fill in and submit the e-Visa Application Acceptance Form from the e-Visa Application Start page on the Website.
The Terms of Service are included on the e-Visa Application Acceptance Form.
Please be sure to read the Terms in full and agree before applying. If you do not agree with the Terms, we cannot accept your application.
2. Pay the service fee
Pay the service fee in the manner designated by the Company.
Once the payment completes and provision of the service begins, you will be notified by an acceptance completion email with Cambodia e-Visa application procedure in the subject line. Additionally, a Payment complete (service provision started) notification will appear on the Website.
※ Caution ※
If an error occurs and you are unsure whether or not the payment went through, please check whether the acceptance completion email has arrived without reattempting payment or application.
If you checked and did not receive an acceptance completion email, please contact customer support.
3. Log in to the user page
Log in to the user page using the login ID and password provided in the reception completion email.
Your account will be created and granted automatically.
4. Complete the application procedure
Complete the application procedure by submitting the required documents on the user page and performing the final confirmation. *1
The Company will apply for an e-Visa to the Country's government on the Applicant’s behalf as soon as the Applicant completes the application procedure.
5. Receive the inspection results
The Company will notify the applicant of the inspection results by email as soon as the Company receives the inspection results from the government of the Country.
The subject of the email will be e-Visa inspection results.
*1: Even after completion of the application procedure, the Company may request revision of the application information or resubmission of the required documents depending on the circumstances of the inspection by the government of the Country.
If you are not able to respond, it may in some cases lead to your application failing to pass the inspection.
Please be alert for notifications from the Company until the e-Visa inspection results are finalized.
Article 8 (e-Visa Overview)
1. What is an e-Visa?
In order to travel to Cambodia, people of almost all nationalities, excluding Cambodia, are required to obtain a visa.
There are several types of visa. Among them, electronic visas that can be applied for over the internet are referred to as e-Visas.
Since e-Visas are applied for over the internet, they cannot immediately be issued on a passport when the application passes inspection. For that reason, they are issued by stamping the passport at an immigration inspection location of Cambodia.
In addition, in order to undergo the immigration inspection, the separate e-Visa Certificate*1 must be presented.
*1: Because the e-Visa is issued at the time of the immigration inspection, if you are denied entry to the country as a result of the immigration inspection, issuance of your e-Visa may also be denied.
2. What is an e-Visa Certificate?
If the application for an e-Visa passes, the government of Cambodia will issue an e-Visa Certificate. An e-Visa Certificate is a prerequisite for issuance of an e-Visa and part of the documentation necessary to undergo an immigration inspection.
An date, on which an e-Visa certificate expires, is 3 month later from the issuance date. Please travel to the Country within that period to have your e-Visa issued.
3. Required documents
Required documents for an e-Visa application are as follows.
・Credit card or Paypal account
・Scanned Bio Page*3
※Scanned Bio Page refers to a page in a passport where fullname and identification photo are ptinted on
*1Passport has to have 6 month until its expiration and more than 2 blank pages upon arriving.
・File format has to be either JPEG or PNG
・File size has to be less than or equal to 2MB
・Has to be colored
・White background with no frames
・Let no shadows, lines and reflected lights be in
・Face forward with eyes opened
・With no face expressions
・File format has to be either JPEG or PNG
・File size has to be less than or equal to 2MB
・Let no shadows, reflected lights and fingers be in
・Include a whole page
4. e-Visa types and purpose of the trip
Available e-Visa type is only ''Tourist''. Permited purpose of the trip is for sight-seeing and meeting friends/relatives.
There is no other types including of business.
Maximum length of stay permitted by e-Visa is 30 days. Only single entrance is permitted.
5. Airports and border checkpoints where an e-Visa can be issued
Airport and border checkpoints where an e-Visa can be issued are listed below.
e-Visa cannot be issued at airports or border ports tha are not listed below, nor can they be issued at any seaports.
Airports (3 locations)
①Phnom Penh International Airport / ②Siem Reap International Airport / ③ Sihanoukville International Airport
Border Checkpoints (4 locations)
① Cham Yeam (Thailand Side) / ②Poi Pet (Thailand Side) / ③Bavet (Vietnam Side) / ④Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Laos Side)
6. Usage rules
After receiving the e-Visa, you must follow the usage rules listed in the following items.
If you do not follow these usage rules, you may be denied entry to the Country or punished under the laws of the Country.
(1) Enter the Country through designated airports and border checkpoints.
(2) Do not exceed the length of stay or maximum number of entries to the country.
(3) Do not use your trip for a purpose other than the purpose specified.
(4) Comply with the laws of the Country during your stay there.
7. Application deadline
The e-Visa must be applied for until a day before the departure date.
※ This time frame is based on the time zone of Cambodia.
Example: Application deadline for a departure date of June 12th
In time zone of Cambodia - at 23:59 on June 11th
In UTC - at 16:59 on June 11th
Please apply for the Service and complete the application procedure by submitting the required documents and carrying out the final confirmation on the user page no later than the above mentioned application deadline.
If the Applicant does not complete the application procedure in full by the application deadline, provision of the Service will be suspended, even if the application acceptance form was submitted within the application period.
8. Inspection time
The e-Visa inspection will be conducted by the government of the Country.
An estimated inspection length varies depending on when an application has been submitted.
Case 1. Departure date is within 3 month from the date on which an application is submitted.
⇨ The inspection is normally intended to be completed within 72 hours after the Company makes the application on behalf of the Applicant.
Departure date - August 24th 2018
Date on which an application is submitted - July 15th 2018
Date on which an inspection ends - As late as July 18th 2018
Case 2. Departure date is more than 3 month away from the date on which an application is submitted.
⇨ The inspection is normally intended to be completed 1 to 2 moth prior to the departure date.
Departure date - August 25th 2018
Date on which an application is submitted - March 10th 2018
Date on which an inspection ends - Around June 25th 2018
However, depending on the circumstances of the government of the Country (such as system troubles, days off, or temporary issues like busy periods) and the circumstances of the individual inspection, it is possible that a significantly longer period of time will be required.
9. Inspection results
The Applicant will be notified by email as soon as the government of the Country completes its inspection.
If the application passes the inspection, an e-Visa Certificate will be issued. Please print two copies of the e-Visa Certificate on A4 paper (black and white may be used) and bring it with you.
You can check the results of the inspection and print the e-Visa Certificate from the user page.
Please be sure to present following documents that are required to undergo an immigration inspection.
(1) Two copies of e-Visa certificate
(2) Passport that has 6 month until its expiration and more than 2 blank pages upon arriving.
(3) Immigration card (distributed on a airplane/obtainable at airports)
(4) Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate (If applicable)
Yellow fever vaccination certificate presenting condition
・A traveler, whose age of one or older, traveling from countries with risk of yellow fever transmission.
・A traveler who has stayed in countries with risk of yellow fever transmission, for more than 12 hours.
Please refer to ''This Document'' for more details.
10. Nationalities eligible for application
Nationalities eligible for application are as follows.
Aaland Islands / Afghanistan / Albania / Algeria / American Samoa / Andorra / Angola / Anguilla / Antarctica / Antigua and Barbuda / Arab Saudi / Argentina / Armenia / Aruba / Ascension Island (British) / Australia / Austria / Azerbaijan / Bahamas / Bahrain / Bangladesh / Barbados / Belarus / Belgium / Belize / Benin / Bermuda / Bhutan / Bolivia / Bonaire Sint Eustatius and Saba / Bosnia and Herzegovina / Botswana / Brazil / British Indian Ocean Territory / Brunei Darussalam / Bulgaria / Burkina Faso / Burundi / Cambodia / Cameroon / Canada / Canary Islands / Cape Verde / Cayman Islands / Central African / Chad / Chile / China / Colombia / Comoros / Congo / Cook Islands / Costa Rica / Cote D'Ivoire / Croatia / Cuba / Curacao / Cyprus / Czech / Democratic Republic of Congo / Denmark / Djibouti / Dominica / Dominican / East Timor / Ecuador / Egypt / El Salvador / England / Equatorial Guinea / Eritrea / Estonia / Ethiopia / Falkland Islands (Malvinas) / Faroe Islands / Fiji / Finland / France / FYROM / Gabon / Gambia / Georgia / Germany / Ghana / Gibraltar / Greece / Greenland / Grenada / Guadeloupe / Guam / Guatemala / Guernsey / Guinea / Guinea-Bissau / Guyana / Haiti / Honduras / Hong Kong (China) / Hungary / Iceland / India / Indonesia / Iran / Iraq / Ireland / Isle of Man / Israel / Italy / Jamaica / Japan / Jersey / Jordan / Kazakhstan / Kenya / Kiribati / Kuwait / Kyrgyzstan / Lao People s Democratic Republic / Latvia / Lebanon / Lesotho / Liberia / Libyan Arab Jamahiriya / Liechtenstein / Lithuania / Luxembourg / Macau (China) / Macedonia / Madagascar / Malawi / Malaysia / Maldives / Mali / Malta / Marshall Islands / Martinique / Mauritania / Mauritius / Mayotte / Mexico / Micronesia / Moldova / Monaco / Mongolia / Montenegro / Montserrat / Morocco / Mozambique / Myanmar / Namibia / Nauru / Nepal / Netherlands / Netherlands Antilles / New Caledonia / New Zealand / Nicaragua / Niger / Niue / Norfolk Island / North Korea / Northern Mariana Islands / Norway / Oman / Pakistan / Palau / Palestinian Territory Occupied / Panama / Papua New Guinea / Paraguay / Peru / Philippines / Pitcairn / Poland / Portugal / Puerto Rico / Qatar / Reunion / Romania / Russian Federation / Rwanda / Saint Kitts and Nevis / Saint Lucia / Saint Vincent and the Grenadines / Samoa / San Marino / Sao Tome and Principe / Saudi Arabia / Scotland / Senegal / Serbia / Seychelles / Sierra Leone / Singapore / Slovak Republic / Slovenia / Solomon Islands / Somalia / South Africa / South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands / South Korea / South Sudan / Spain / Sri Lanka / St. Barthelemy / St. Helena / St. Martin (French part) / St. Pierre and Miquelon / Sudan / Suriname / Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands / Swaziland / Sweden / Switzerland / Syrian Arab Republic / Taiwan (China) / Tajikistan / Tanzania / Thailand / Togo / Tokelau / Tonga / Trinidad and Tobago / Tristan da Cunha / Tunisia / Turkey / Turkmenistan / Turks and Caicos Islands / Tuvalu / Uganda / Ukraine / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / United States / United States Minor Outlying Islands / Uruguay / Uzbekistan / Vanuatu / Vatican City State (Holy See) / Venezuela / Viet Nam / Virgin Islands (British) / Virgin Islands (U.S.) / Wales / Wallis and Futuna Islands / Western Sahara / Yemen / Zambia / Zimbabwe
Chapter 2: Important points for using the Service
Article 9 (Consent)
Only people who have agreed to these Terms may use the Service.
Please be sure to read these Terms before using the Service.
Article 10 (Application requirements and usage rules)
1. The Applicant must meet the application requirements listed on the e-Visa Overview and Required Documents pages of the Website to apply for the Service.
If the Applicant does not meet these requirements, they may be unable to apply for an e-Visa, or issuance of an e-Visa Certificate or e-Visa may be denied.
2. The Applicant must abide by the usage rules listed on the e-Visa Overview and Required Documents pages of the Website when using their e-Visa Certificate.
If the Applicant does not or cannot abide by the usage rules, they may be denied issuance of an e-Visa, denied entry to the country, or punished under the laws of the Country (including fines or deportation).
3. The Applicant may not be able to apply for an e-Visa if any of the following apply to them.
Even if they are able to apply, they may be denied issuance of an e-Visa Certificate or e-Visa, denied entry to the Country, or ordered to leave the Country.
(1) The Applicant has been arrested or convicted for a crime in the Country or any other country.
(2) The Applicant has been denied entry to the Country or any other country, or deported from the Country or any other country.
(3) The Applicant has been involved in criminal activity such as human trafficking, drug trafficking, child abuse, sex crimes, economic crimes or financial fraud.
(4) The Applicant has been involved in cyber crimes, terrorist activity, rioting, spying, atrocities, political killings or other acts of violence.
(5) The Applicant has justified or praised terrorist violence, or expressed views that may promote terrorist activity or other serious crimes.
(6) The Applicant has engaged in other behavior that indicates poor judgment under the Country's standards.
Article 11 (Deadline for application procedure completion)
The deadline for completion of the application procedure on the user page of the Website shall be the e-Visa Application Deadline specified on the e-Visa Overview page.
Article 12 (Scope of the Company's responsibility)
In order to provide the Service that the Applicant has applied for, the Company will strive to the best of its ability to prepare the application and provide guidance concerning the necessary documents. Furthermore, the Company will apply to the Country for an e-Visa and notify the Applicant of the inspection results. This shall be the scope of the Company's responsibility.
Article 13 (Disclaimer)
1. For the e-Visa overview, the Company will provide objective information at the time of reading, but there is no guarantee that that information will remain applicable in the future.
2. There is no guarantee that the systems of the Website will function properly on the telecommunications devices, etc., used by the Applicant.
3. If the Applicant obtains or possesses a Visa, entry permit, etc., for the Country after entering the Usage Agreement, and it becomes invalid as a result of the Service, the Company shall bear no responsibility.
4. Even if an e-Visa Certificate is issued through the Service, issuance of an e-Visa and entry to the Country cannot be guaranteed.
The immigration inspection officials of the Country will make the final decision on whether or not to issue an e-Visa or permit entry to the Country.
5. If any of the situations listed in the following items arise after the Applicant has completed the application procedure due to the circumstances of either the Applicant or the Country, the Company shall bear no responsibility.
In addition, the Company shall not reimburse any service fees already paid.
(1) There is an error in the information registered to the e-Visa.
(2) The e-Visa Certificate or e-Visa is not issued.
(3) The e-Visa Certificate is not issued in time for the trip.
(4) Restrictions are applied to subsequent Visa applications.
(5) Entry to the country is denied.
6. The Company shall bear no responsibility for the content of documents, information, etc. forwarded from the government of the Country by the Company as part of the Service.
7. The Company shall bear no responsibility for any damage (including damage caused by computer virus infections, etc.) caused by external sites that are linked as part of the Service, disputes between users of the Website, etc.
8. The Applicant shall bear responsibility for any damage that arises from the use of the Applicant's user ID and password, and the Company shall bear no responsibility.
Article 14 (Liability)
1. If the Applicant causes damage to the Company or a third party in connection with their usage of the Service, or if a dispute arises with a third party, the Applicant shall pay compensation for the damage.
2. The Applicant agrees in advance that the Company shall not be liable for any of the following damage.
(1) Any damage arising from usage of the Service
(2) Any damage arising from changes to the terms or other agreements related to the Service, etc.
(3) Any damage related to disputes between users and contractors
(4) Any other damage related to usage of the Service
3. For damage directly caused by the Company, the Company shall pay compensation no more than the amount of service fees paid by the Applicant.
Article 15 (Requests that cannot be accommodated)
The Company cannot accommodate any requests related to the following.
1. The Company cannot accommodate any requests to guarantee the number of days until completion of the inspection, nor to engage in negotiations to shorten the number of days until completion of the inspection.
2. The Company cannot accommodate any requests to discount the service fees set by the Company, the e-Visa application fees to the Country or the e-Visa application fee payment handling charge.
3. The Company cannot accommodate any requests to confirm the reason for denial if issuance of an e-Visa Certificate is denied.
Article 16 (Third-party sites)
1. Linkages in the Service with websites or web services that are operated by a third party other than the Company (hereinafter referred to as Third-Party Sites or Services) do not imply any cooperation, coordination, authorization or other collaborative relationship between the Company and the operators of the Third-Party Sites or Services.
2. The Applicant shall use Third-Party Sites or Services at their own risk. The Company shall bear no responsibility for the Applicant's use of Third-Party Sites or Services or any consequences of that usage.
3. The usage of Third-Party Sites or Services will be governed by a separate agreement between the Applicant and the operators of the Third-Party Sites or Services.
Article 17 (Prohibited conduct)
The Applicant must not engage in any of the conduct specified in the following items in relation to the Service.
If the Applicant engages in any of the conduct specified in the following items, they may be permanently denied a Visa, permanently denied entry to the Country or ordered to leave the Country.
Furthermore, they may be punished under the laws of the Country or the laws of their country of residence.
(1) Making false statements or statements that encourage false beliefs or misunderstandings to the Company
(2) Using information or services that are provided by the Company based on the Usage Agreement for purposes other than the purpose of the Service
(3) Conduct that infringes or may infringe on the property rights (including intellectual property rights), privacy or reputation of the Company or a third party
(4) Conduct which illegally infringes or may infringe on the interests of the Company or a third party
(5) Conduct that violates or may violate the law or standards of decency
(6) Improper use or acquisition of the application ID, user ID, password, etc. of a third party
(7) Lending, transferring, selling, changing ownership of, or allowing a third party to use your application ID, user ID, password, etc.,
(8) Using or transmitting harmful programs such as computer viruses, or engaging in conduct that may lead to that
(9) Conduct such as unauthorized access that interferes or may interfere with the Company's telecommunications equipment, operation of the Service or performance of duties by the Company
(10) Applying for the Service as a third party without the consent of the person who will receive the Service
(11) *Should an applicant is underage* Using the website without a consent of his/her statutory agent
Article 18 (Management of user ID and password)
1. The Applicant shall take full responsibility for managing the user ID and password issued by the Company.
2. If the Applicant discovers that their user ID and password has been or may have been stolen or used by a third party, the Applicant shall immediately notify the Company.
Article 19 (How to contact)
1. Inquiries for the Company concerning the Service shall be emailed by the Applicant to the email address designated by the Company.
Inquiries / Contact
Customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
※ We do not accept inquiries by phone or post.
We normally respond within three days.
Since we respond to inquiries in the order received, it may take longer during busy periods.
2. Please make sure to include the following information.
(1) The Applicant's passport information (full name in alphabetic characters and passport number)
(2) Contact ID (example: khm_0000)
Chapter 3: Revisions (changes), cancellation and annulment
Article 20 (Revision of application information)
If there is an error in the application information submitted by the Applicant and the application procedure has not yet been completed by performing the final confirmation on the user page, it is possible to correct that error, excluding e-Visa type and purpose of the trip.
However, this may not be possible in the following cases.
(1) The Applicant fails to meet the application requirements.
(2) The Applicant is unable to follow the usage rules.
Article 21 (Cancellation of the Service by the Applicant)
1.If you wish to cancel the Service for your own reasons, please contact customer support immediately.
Once we receive the email, we will check the status of the application. If we have not already submitted the application to the government of the Country, we will charge 50% of the service fee as a cancellation fee, cancel the Service and refund the remainder of the service fee. We cannot cancel the Service or refund the service fee if we have already submitted the application to the government of the Country.
2.If cancellation of the Service is unavoidable due to one of the following circumstances, the Company will check the status of the application, and, if we have not already submitted the application to the government of the Country, we will charge 50% of the service fee as a cancellation fee, cancel the Service and refund the remainder of the service fee. We cannot cancel the Service or refund the service fee if we have already submitted the application to the government of the Country.
(1) It is established that you already possess a valid Visa, entry permit for the Country, etc.
(2) It is determined that the application does not meet the application requirements.
(3) It is determined that you have not followed the usage rules.
(4) Application for an e-Visa is not possible due to Article 11 of Chapter 2 in these Terms.
(5) You submitted multiple applications. *1
*1: Duplicate applications caused by system failures that occur during completion of payment are excluded.
However, in that situation, you must provide evidence of the system failure (such as a screenshot of the error page).
If you cannot provide evidence, you will not be eligible for the exclusion.
If you are unsure whether your payment went through, please contact customer support without reattempting it.
3.The service fee is the price for usage of the Service.
It does not refer only to the application agency fee (work fee) and e-Visa application fee.
The Company will begin provision of the Service once the payment completes.
It is not possible to refund the full amount simply because the application as an agent has not yet been made or the e-Visa application fee has not yet been paid.
Article 22 (Cancellation by the Company)
1. If one of the following items apply to the Applicant, the Company will cancel the Usage Agreement in whole or part and suspend provision of the Service without notice to the Applicant.
(1) The Applicant engages in conduct prohibited in these Terms, and does not correct their violation even after being notified and given a suitable amount of time to do so.
(2) The Applicant engages in conduct prohibited in these Terms, such as by violating the prohibitions in Article 14 or Article 21, and due to the nature of the violation, corrective action would be difficult.
(3) The Applicant is a person with limited capacity, or became a person with limited capacity, and a letter of consent or letter of confirmation affixed with the signature and seal of a legal representative has not been provided even after an appropriate period of notice.
(4) The Company reasonably judges that the Applicant belongs to a crime syndicate or other antisocial group.
(5) The Applicant's designated card or payment account is suspended by the card company or paying agent.
(6) There is a petition for provisional seizure, foreclosure, auction, initiation of bankruptcy proceedings, initiation of company reorganization proceedings, initiation of civil rehabilitation proceedings, etc., or the Applicant has received a disposition for failure to pay taxes or public dues, etc.
(7) It is determined that there would be serious difficulty in proceeding with the application procedure due to one of the following numbered circumstances, regardless of the Applicant's intent or negligence.
1. Non-delivery of email due to an error in the input email address
2. Rejection of email due to reception settings of the Applicant's device
3. Lack of confirmation
5. Delayed action
(8) The Company has been unable to contact the Applicant for 60 or more days.
(9) The Applicant provides false information in the course of the Service.
(10) The Company requests the Applicant to perform the required application procedure in the course of the Service, but the Applicant fails to carry out that procedure before the application deadline and an additional 60 days pass after the application deadline.
(11) The Company reasonably judges that the Applicant is unsuitable for any other reason.
2. Even if the agreement with the Applicant is terminated in accordance with the previous paragraph, the Company will not refund service fees that have already been received.
3. If the agreement with the Applicant is terminated in accordance with Paragraph 1, the Company may delete the application information.
Chapter 4: Suspension, modification or termination of service
Article 23 (Suspension of service)
1. The Company may suspend the Service in whole or part should any of the following circumstances arise.
(1) A failure occurs in the systems, equipment, etc. that are necessary to provide the Service, or maintenance, construction work, etc. becomes necessary
(2) It becomes difficult to provide the Service due to the actions of a third party other than the Company, such as the suspension of a telecommunications service by a telecommunications carrier.
(3) It becomes or may become difficult to provide the Service due to an emergency situation (such as a natural disaster, war, terrorism, rioting, public violence, or a disciplinary action by the government).
(4) A third-party website becomes unavailable due to the circumstances of that third-party website.
(5) It becomes difficult to provide the Service due to legal regulations, administrative orders, etc.
(6) The Company judges the suspension to be necessary due to other factors that are not attributable to the Company.
2. The Company shall bear no responsibility for any damage to the Applicant or third parties caused by suspension of the Service under the preceding paragraph.
Article 24 (Modification, suspension or termination of the Service)
1. The Company may modify, suspend or terminate the Service in whole or part with prior notice to the Applicant.
Changes, suspensions and terminations that are not significant can be carried out without notice.
2. The Company shall bear no responsibility for any damage to the Applicant caused by changes, suspension or termination of the Service under the preceding paragraph.
Chapter 5: Software
Article 25. (Recommended software environment)
The following software environment is recommended for using the Website.
・Windows7 or up
・FireFox (latest version)
・Google Chrome (latest version)
・Microsoft Edge (latest version) for Windows10
・Macintosh OS X or up
・Safari (latest version)
・Google Chrome (latest version)
iOS 10 or up
・Safari (latest version)
Android 6 or up
・Google Chrome (latest version)
※ In some cases, you may be unable to use the Website even with the recommended environment if the Software is not functioning normally due to the manner of usage, etc.
Article 26 (License)
All rights related to the Software belong to the Company.
Article 27 (Prohibitions related to the Software)
In addition to the conduct specified in Article 17, the Applicant shall not engage in any of the conduct specified in the following items when using the Software.
If the Applicant engages in any of the following conduct, they may be punished under the laws of their country of residence and the Company may seek compensation from the Applicant for any damages.
1. Making customized requests without using the interface of the Software
2. Copying all or a portion of the Software and using it for commercial purposes
3. Other conduct that the Company deems inconsistent with the usage purpose of the Software
Article 28 (Usage restrictions)
1. The Applicant may be restricted from using the Software in whole or part in the circumstances specified in the following items.
(1) Using the software in a location with no available internet connection
(2) Using the software when real-time communication is not possible
2. The Company shall be able to, at its own discretion, restrict the usage of the Software or specific features at any time without notifying the Applicant.
3. The Company shall have no responsibility to provide support or revised versions (including updated versions) of the Software.
In addition, the Company may revise, change, update or cease to provide the Software without prior notice to the Applicant.
Chapter 6: General provisions
Article 29 (Warranty)
The Company will make every reasonable effort to make the Service function in the recommended environment.
However, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, legitimacy, usefulness, completeness, etc. of the information that the Company provides or the Applicant obtains through the Service.
Article 30 (Intellectual property rights)
Intellectual property rights related to the Service, including copyright, moral rights, patent rights, design rights, trademark rights and publicity rights belong to the Company and third parties who legitimately hold those rights. The establishment of the Usage Agreement does not imply permission to use these intellectual property rights beyond the extent necessary for use of the Service
Article 31 (Subcontracting)
The Company shall be able to entrust its duties related to the Service in whole or part to third parties (hereinafter, such third parties are referred to as Subcontractors).
Article 32 (Information management)
1. The Company will not disclose application information to a third party without the Applicant's prior consent. However, it may do so in the following cases.
(1) When the Company deems it necessary to respond to a legal request or request from a public organization
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, health or property and obtaining consent from the Applicant would be difficult
(3) When disclosing the information to a trustee or agent is necessary to provide the service
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the Company may perform attribute aggregation and analysis of the Applicant's information, and prepare data that has been processed to prevent the identification of the Applicant (hereinafter referred to as Statistical Data). This Statistical Data may be disclosed to third parties or used for the Service or other services of the Company.
3. The Company will take every reasonable precaution to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of application information.
Article 33 (Personal information)
Article 34 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The Applicant shall not assign or transfer any rights or obligations arising from the Usage Agreement to a third party without the prior consent of the Company.
May 7th, 2019 — Enacted and put into force